Automation Software Developer in Test C#/ JAVA / Automated Testing / Selenium / Cucumber / Agile / TDD / Continuous Intergration * Manchester city centre office, 5 minutes walk from the station
* Clear and rewarding progression opportunities
* Benefits such as healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
* Competitive salary of up to 60k, depending on experience
* To apply contact Gabbi Trotter on / or email for further info Sourced by WHO ARE WE?
We are an award winning software consultancy based in the centre of Manchester. Our employees benefit from working with some on the largest brands in the UK, within sectors such as media, retail, finance and more! We offer a friendly and varied working environment, and place huge value on offering all employees' the room and progress and grow as Testers. Currently we are expanding all of our UK based Automation testing teams and require a senior candidate to join us. We work hard to provide a close knit and supportive company culture, and have a plethora of events, tech talks, trips away and more, going on through the year! WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a senior member of the team you will be building and maintaining test scripts using automation test tools such as selenium and cucumber utilising TDD/BDD techniques. You will be looked upon to help select and develop the test automation tools we use moving forward, applying the latest techniques in test! As well as being a member of the close knit testing team you will also be working closely with our developers, scrum master, project managers and more, good communication is key for this role. You will help to provide support, knowledge and guidance to other members of the team and help bring any new junior team members up to speed with testing best practises. You must have a solid level of coding ability with either C# OR Java for this role! YOU NEED TO HAVE
* A minimum of 3 years' working experience in an Automated focused Testing role
* Good working experience of programming with C# or Java
* Perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
* Excellent communication skills.
IT IS NICE TO HAVE
* ISEB / ITSQB Certification
* Experience in an agile environment TO BE CONSIDERED
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. KEY SKILLS:
C#/ JAVA / Automated Testing / Selenium / Cucumber / Agile - provided by Dice