Are you friendly and outgoing and enjoy being organised and efficient?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world's market leader in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery industry.
They are looking for a Customer Service Administration Apprentice to be a part of the Elite in the Finance Collections Industry. They have recently been awarded the highly prestigious Investors in People GOLD / Champion status and Health & Wellbeing Good Practice Award
They are looking to fill this post with someone who enjoys meeting people and working in a team in a fast-moving Financial Services environment. They will need you to be able to plan and prioritise your workload, work accurately, with attention to detail, good communication and IT skills. Call centre or receptionist experience is not essential.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Deal with email queries from clients, booking meeting rooms and ordering consumables
- Process inbound and outbound correspondence including scanning & attaching documents, ensuring an excellent level of service is consistently delivered, whilst ensuring service levels and key goals are achieved
- Accurate input of data & encryption of files
- Documenting accounts thoroughly with clarity & transparency
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support operations as well as other departments
- Complying with government legislation and guidelines laid down by the FCA/CSA//DBSG/ICO as well as working within strict company guidelines and that of their clients'
- Input, development and improvement of current and new operational processes
- Excellent Communication - both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- To work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
Working Pattern - 37.5 hours per week based on a shift rota
Monday - Thursday (Alternating 8am-4pm and 12pm-8pm)
Friday (Alternating 8am-3.30pm and 10am-5.30pm)
Saturday (9am-1pm - working one in four Saturdays)
With time released for Apprenticeship studies within the working week.
What's in it for you?
- Full training and support by our friendly team
- Luxurious office environment in a superb location
- 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays
- Reserved secure car parking spaces available
- Comprehensive benefits and discounts package
- Healthcare Scheme*
- Company pension plan
- Life Assurance*
- Cycle2work scheme
*after probationary period