Join BT as a Connections Advisor and help get our customers up and running as quickly as possible – answering any queries they have and solving problems in one discussion.
An unbeatable contact centre role.
Superfast fibre broadband. BT mobile. TV and HD sports. Here at BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day, and we’re always innovating new ways to transform lives. We’re looking for passionate customer service people to help us keep putting our customers first. So join our tightknit Contact Centre team as a Customer Connections Advisor and you’ll make sure they get connected, and make the most of our amazing products and services.
Be valued. Be vital.
Our Connections Advisors help our customers get their new services up and running as quickly as possible, answering order queries and aiming to solve any problems in one discussion. The voice of BT, they provide a superior service via phone, email and instant message, keeping customers up-to-date and referring to other members of the team when necessary. Creating positive customer experiences is our priority, and we depend on our Connections Advisors to make the right calls, for both our customers and for BT.
Be supportive. Be personal.
To be a brilliant Customer Connections Advisor, you’ll need to have:
• A professional telephone manner
• A genuine passion for customer service
• Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent listening skills and natural empathy
• Understanding and patience
• The ability to take ownership of an issue, and the initiative to see it through to resolution
• Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
• Effective time management
• An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
Be part of something special.
Join us and not only will you have the rewarding challenge of helping our customers each and every day, you’ll also enjoy a permanent position at a well-established company and can look forward to the following perks:
• £19,580 (rising to £21,755 after nine months) + benefits inc. discounts on BT products + uncapped bonus (c.£2,000 on target bonus)
• 22 days’ paid annual leave (increasing incrementally to 30 days over 18 years)
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Share save scheme
• Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile.
You will also receive top-notch training and support throughout your time at BT. There is lots of opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career with us, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this.
Generally, our centres are open between 8am and 10pm, 365 days a year including bank holidays. Shifts could be any time during these hours. Whilst we'll give you notice of your shifts in advance you'll need to be available during these hours. Over a 10 week period, people usually work the following shifts – six Saturdays, two Sundays and 25 evening shifts.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.