Territory: UK Wide covering Life Sciences Industry. Home based from South West, South East. Midlands, North West, North East, London.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this role offers autonomy and the opportunity to have an input into how the business operates. Self development and the sharing of ideas is actively encouraged.
Products: Process Solutions for Single Use and Traditional Processes in Biopharm Industry including-Single Use Assemblies, Filters, Hose, Tubing, Fittings, Balances, Valves, Pumps, Fluid Management Systems.
Clients: Large Pharma, Biopharm, Cell Therapy, Research & Development, CMO's, Start Ups.
This role is field-based, travelling around a min of 60% of your working week to customer sites and around 1-2 days per week working from your home/local office.
- Ensure regular visits to new and existing customers to promote the Company's products and services.
- Focus on growing existing business through developing new products into current accounts.
- Grow the existing customer base through regular prospecting and follow up on marketing leads.
- Attend market exhibitions, seminars, conferences and sales meetings.
- Ensure customer information and leads are logged onto the company database and provide reports as required
- A min 2 years Experience of External Sales in a B2B role.
- Familiarity with some part of the product range would be an advantage.
- Experience of solution based selling.
- People with experience working as a scientist with the drive and motivation to move into scientific sales will be considered.
Min. Requirement 2 A Levels or equivalent.
A Degree would be an advantage.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.