This leading Sales, PR and Marketing Golf Agency in the UK & Ireland, providing a number of Media Services and Brand Management solutions for leading brands throughout all areas of the industry is seeking an Ambitious Graduate Graphic Designer.
They are the UK's biggest golf digital publisher with 5 million uniques PA/2.5m UK uniques PA across Golfalot, HowDidIDo and Global Golf Post EU.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visual and creative content;
- In-house publications;
- Practice, events and marketing material;
- Website content;
- Branding of projects and place.
A passion for creative imagery, an artisan's touch and an endless supply of ideas must accompany your commitment to quality and attention to detail. Excellent communication, organisation and time-management skills are also required; a pre-requisite to meeting demanding deadlines across multiple projects. You will be based in their Manchester.
- Degree-level qualification in Graphic Design, or similar;
- Creative flair relating to content, layout, typography and print;
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite; especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Thorough attention to detail, coupled with an organised approach;
- Quick, efficient working practices with the facility to multi-task; and
- Ability to work collaboratively and make decisions confidently.
- HTML 5 Capabilities.
- Creative studio experience.
- An understanding of WordPress.
- Has an interest in the golf.
- Ideally a keen golfer who has been or is a member of a golf club
Please send a covering letter and outline your experience, ambition and interests, along with a CV and illustrative examples of your work.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.