Award-winning design and development agency that creates immersive experiences for Phone, TV, Watch and Web.
A new position within their company has been created, and they are looking for a focussed and experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Manager will work under their own supervision and in close collaboration with the Business Development team and progress as far as they want to, within their growing business.
Your role will consist of helping to create and implementing marketing strategies across all relevant channels.
This is a full time permanent position.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in your field and a proven track record in a digital agency environment.
- Helping to create and deliver an effective marketing strategy for their growing and award-winning digital agency business, across all appropriate channels such as PPC and SEO.
- Optimising the marketing budget ensuring effective ROI.
- Working closely in collaboration with the Business -
Development Management team on devising and embedding new income streams.
- Driving marketing initiatives with responsibility for delivery of KPIs and influencing sales revenue.
- Representing Dreamr at networking and other external events.
- Key member of Dreamr's senior leadership team
- Working with partners on referral business.
- Great command of written and spoken English.
- Robust organisational skills.
- Confident and knowledgeable.
- Motivated to work as an integral part of a team, in a creative environment.
- Attention to detail and interpreting information.
Salary: £25K - £35K dependant on experience.
- 30 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays, Birthday)
- Pension Scheme
- Private BUPA health scheme (Eye, Dental, Prescriptions)
- Personal development plan
- Flexible working (Inc early finish, every Friday)
- £5,000 after five years service
- £500 Training and conference budget
- £25 Headphone allowance
- Wednesday afternoons free to master a new skill
- Paid for volunteering in the community
- Paid for day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop scheme
- Breakfast daily
- Paid for mobile phone insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Fresh fruit