Basic £16,000 - progressing to £18,000 upon proof of 6 months' consistent targets being met.
OTE £22,000 to £24,000
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
This is an opportunity to join a market leading estate agency who have won a "Gold Award" for customer service.
Due to unparalleled success, they are looking to expand their team of Property Conveyancers/Progressors in their Manchester office. They give vendors something traditional methods cannot offer - fast property sales with a much-improved chance of successful completion.
They are also a company that is expanding giving opportunity to their staff to progress to managerial positions.
This is a fast paced role, you will be managing a large case load per month, but will be rewarded
Duties - You must have experience in conveyancing or progression
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and exchanging a targeted number of properties which their current sales progressors are achieving comfortably
- Liaising with vendor, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- Sending out memos, chasing access calls, dealing with surveys & renegotiations, helping clients fill out paperwork, speaking to solicitors, and anything that is required to progress the file to the point of exchange.
- Up sell some of their recommended financial services / solicitors and get paid generously for these.
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio, and keep clients fully updated with the progress
- Proactive approach required
- Organising daily workflow
- Dealing with sales all over the country and in Scotland.
- Career Progression
They are an expanding company, due to their success and as the company grows they will be requiring more Assistant Progression Managers and Progression Managers. They look after their staff, and support them as they grow within their company.
The Salary and Benefits
The basic for a junior conveyancer is £16,000 and for a senior conveyancer is £18,000 plus £500 commission per month. They are strong believers in promoting within and opportunities to progress to team leader and managerial positions for top performers are highly achievable. Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses, social events and holidays
They give their staff the opportunity to secure good investment properties. With their onsite Investment Manager, who seeks out the best properties where you can sell to make money, or keep to move in or rent out.
They have onsite parking, a gym and a canteen with a subsidised Costa Coffee.