This company is the UK most reputable and largest provider of online and face to face training within children's services. They are offering a basic salary of £20k with no threshold. Double your basic easily within 12 months. You will be given a great commission structure. Expected OTE is £40k within your first year.
They have an exciting opportunity for 3 new Sales Consultant to join the team based in Manchester.
Imagine being able to sell products and services which are unrivalled and have no competition?
Clients that have to use those services by law? Sounds interesting?
(due to the nature of their clients within children's services they can not consider any applicant that do not have at least 1 years business to business experience)
The services they offer have a positive impact on thousands of children lives each year and there carers, if making a difference is equally important to you as making money please read on.
Sales Consultant - Job Role:
- Pro actively establish new business relationships using a variety of techniques.
- Develop customer relationships in order to maximise sales opportunities and grow your key accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities and be capable of cold calling.
- Ensure you consistently exceed sales targets.
- Deliver an excellent customer service experience.
The ideal Sales Consultant:-
- They are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a record of sales achievement in an in / outbound telesales role in the public or private sector markets.
- They would like to attractive individuals who can adopt a consultative approach.
- An interest or experience in the Children Services market would be an advantage.
- You should also be comfortable working towards individual and team targets.
- You will have 1 year experience of Outbound Telephone Sales.
- Sales Experience: 2 year
- Required education: High school or equivalent Package Details
- You will be based at our offices in Manchester City Centre.
- Full Time Hours: 40 hours per week, - Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 with breaks.
- As a Sales Executive you will have a Holiday Allowance of 20 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service, plus Bank Holidays plus extra time of in December if the team hit their yearly targets.
Job Type: Permanent If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Sales Executives then please apply online with your CV.