My well known client is looking for a senior statistical modelling analyst who loves to dive into new and different problems. Ideal candidate should be a creative thinker with a self starter attitude.
You will engage in quantitative research and development of best-in-class Predictive modelling techniques in a data-driven and dynamic environment.
Candidates' skills/attributes should include:
* Strong numerical and mathematical background, ideally in statistic, Maths or computer science or related
* Experienced in statistical and quantitative predictive modelling techniques
* Finance background is preferred
* Solid knowledge of SAS - certified is beneficial
* Some experience of machine learning techniques
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good Stakeholder management
* Problem solver
* Advanced use of R or Python - provided by Dice