Basic £16,000 (rising to £18,000 after completion of 3 month probation)
You will have the opportunity of earning approximately £200 per month commission on top of your basic.
On successful promotion of becoming a Property Sales Negotiator you will have a pay increase to £18,000 and have the chance to earn £1200 to £1500 commission per month on top of your basic.
Your daily duties will consist of the following:
Working Hours -
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Every other Saturday 9am to 1pm/10am - 2pm
The Job Description
This career opportunity is for people who want to learn about Property and have the patience and resilience to negotiate with their customers.
They are a market leading estate agency who have won "Gold Award" for customer service and due to unparalleled success, they are looking for a Trainee Property Sales Negotiator.
This position has arisen due to a recent promotion, and this career opportunity is very important for the Negotiator team. You will join their friendly team of 4 who are a mix of Senior and an Assistant Sales Manager.
The opportunity will allow you to progress within your career, to learn about property and as well as supporting the Negotiator team, you will have a couple of properties given to you, so you can learn how to sell across the country from Glasgow to London.
- Undertake all the administration for the negotiators team
- Booking viewings and answering sales calls
- Sending Mailshots
- Providing general customer service
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Updating and maintaining the CRM and lead database
- Liaising with customers for information
- Making appointments for the sales team
- Sending information to customers, including emails and brochures
- Liaising with the sales team and customers for quotes
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate effectively, both internally and externally, using appropriate methods
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.