07:00 - 17:30 / 07:30 - 18:00 & 18:30 - 05:00 / 19:00 - 05:30
A Warehouse Role with great Benefits
Amazon needs thousands of temporary warehouse operatives for the company’s busiest time - the months leading up to Christmas. You could soon be joining the team who get Amazon customers exactly what they’ve ordered, right when they want it.
Adecco is one of Amazon’s recruitment partners for temporary staff. We can offer you:
• 40 hours per week plus overtime opportunities
• Up to three days off per working week due to shift patterns
• Benefits including free parking, free hot drinks, subsidised canteen and retail/leisure discounts.
• Subsidised bus (from some locations)
It will be your job to receive goods, pick and pack items and ship parcels. You will be on your feet and active all day – and can wear your own casual clothes.
You need a strong work ethic, real attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment. You also need to be able to:
• Stand and/or walk for periods of between 10 and 12 hours per shift.
• Lift and move products up to 15kg in weight
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres
• Understand training and Health & Safety instructions delivered in English.
We are running regular recruitment events in your area. Find out more and start your application online.
Click on the Apply Now button