£28K - £32K + Pension + Benefits | Manchester City Centre
One of Manchester's leading Digital Agencies is searching for an experienced Digital Project manager to lead web design, development and UX projects for a wide range of clients.
This company prides themselves on their relaxed and collaborative environment, in their a oustanding central Manchester office.
You will be working with designers, developers and analysts, as well as the client services team, to progress projects from conception through to final deployment. You will ensure that client expectations are met and only the highest quality of work leaves our studio.
This is a "hands-on" role which requires a good level of technical knowledge and team management, as well as being able to manage expectations, communicate and negotiate with clients.
The role will include:
- Solution design and planning
- Technical brief production
- Budget and timescale management
- Designing and reinforcing procedure
- Testing & quality assurance (QA)
- Project management
- Team management
- Collaborating with with 4 other teams: (SEO, PPC, UX/CRO, Content)
You should have:
- A meticulous eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and a collaborative mindset
- Good knowledge of web technology, UX, design and marketing best practices
- Experience working with various platforms (E.g. WordPress, Drupal, Magento and PHP based applications)
Working with us:
- Spacious city centre offices (Just off Deansgate)
- Paid holidays above industry average
- Flexible working hours & freedom to work remotely when needed
- Team social fund; Rewards for hard work to be spent on the team
- An environment that promotes health & wellbeing
- In office yoga sessions
- Excellent pension with option of a financial advisor
- Regular social events: Nights out, social, gaming, cinema nights
- CPD fund for professional development, industry events and conferences
- Career development sessions with directors